Politique de cookies (anglais)
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Limited personal information: We collect the following personal information in connection with the Service: (a) when you register to use the Service on behalf of a Website (the “Licensee”) we will collect the business information for the Licensee Website, such as name and address, and contact details, such as name, email address, physical address and telephone, for a contact person of the Website; (b) if you communicate with us by email, we will collect your email address. All of this information is referred to in this Policy as “Personal Information”.
- Web Tracking Information: We, and our third party service providers, may use web tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags and clear GIFs in order to operate the Service efficiently and to collect data related to usage of the Service. Such collected data (“Web Tracking Information”) may include the address of the websites your Web visitors visited before and after they visited pages with the Service, the type of browser they are using, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, what pages in the Service you visit and what links you clicked on, and whether you opened email communications we send to you. In order to collect Web Tracking Information and to make your visitors use of the Service more efficient, we may store cookies on their computer. We may also use web tracking technologies that are placed in web pages on the Service or in email communications to collect information about actions that users take when they interact with the Service or such email communications. We do not correlate Web Tracking Information to individual user Personal Information. Some Web Tracking Information may include data, such as IP address data, that is unique to your Visitors. You and your Visitors may be able to modify their browser settings to alter which web tracking technologies are permitted when they visit pages with the Service, but this may affect the performance of the Service.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Personal information: We will use and store Personal Information for the purpose of keeping you updated, by contacting with you via the email. We may also use Personal Information for the internal operational and administrative purposes of the Service.
- Web Tracking Information: We will also create statistical, aggregated data relating to our users and the Service for analytical purposes. Aggregated data is derived from Personal Information and User Data but in its aggregated form it does not duplicate or reveal any User Data or relate to or identify any individual. This data is used to understand our customer base and to develop, improve and market our services.
- Aggregate Information: We use Web Tracking Information to administer the Service and to understand how well our Service is working, to store your user preferences, and to develop statistical information on usage of the Services. This allows us to determine which features visitors like best to help us improve our Service, to personalize your user experience, and to measure overall effectiveness.
- Security: We use reasonable security precautions to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Information in accordance with this policy and applicable law. However, no Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that security breaches will not occur. Without limitation of the foregoing, we are not responsible for the actions of hackers and other unauthorized third parties that breach our reasonable security procedures.
- Children: we do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed at persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. If we learn that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS POLICY
- November 2, 2015